A 19th century Russian porcelain coffee cup and saucer, representing a Russian square in Moscow. Marked with a G on the bottom of the cup and saucer. The word Gardner (In Russian Cyrillic) is impressed into the porcelain. Moscow, Russia porcelain - Gardner's Porcelain Factory, the second largest and second most important in Russia, was started by an Englishman, Francis Gardner, at Verbilki, in 1758 and remained under Gardner family control throughout the 19th Century. Measurements: Cup 2.75" H x 3" diameter. Saucer 4.7" diameter.